Jul 23, 2008

Yes, thats about right

Let's see...an important presentation to make tomorrow morning...its 12:30 and I have no immediate plans to slumber...procrastinating by writing this blog...dancing around in front of the mirror to "get comfortable being in front of people"...trying on all sorts of outfits to find the cutest one...cleaning my room...standing in front of the AC...

Hmm. I think I should really get cracking on this presentation. And it also helps my late-night studies that, after a brief 3-day hiatus from caffeine, I am back on as of 1:04 pm today. It felt so good. I am an addict. It's my fuel source, what can I do about it? I can't QUIT in the middle of grad school for goodness sakes. That's like trying to quit chocolate and cheese when you're on vacation in France. Or quitting strip clubs when you're a pervert.

...Impossible...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For my own purposes, can I replace quitting strip clubs with quitting ogling hot moms at the park?

JD said...

when i read the france analogy, i immediately thought: "but what about perver--?? oh good. she caught it"