Apr 30, 2007

look, I know.

I KNOW. I keep making empty promises of forthcoming blogs. I just downloaded my pictures and I've got some real winners. I mean it. So stay tuned. I do have a lot to say, honest.

In the mean time, you should know that I slept 15 hours on Friday night and spent most of Sunday baking and cooking and throwing an awesome party for Shane D's departure. Was the weekend a success? That is a gross understatement. My weekend was amazing.
And tonight if all goes well, I will be attending the Peter, Bjorn and John concert with Iggy.
The week leading up to my birthday is promising many opportunities to say goodbye to 24 and hello to 25!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go meat meat
Go meat meat

That salad rocks, the best
make it easy at your desk.
It's second to none
just add lettuce and you're done.

You hungry, you hungry
yo momma says you hungry

Julie said...

Wow! I had no idea there was a poetry corner being hosted in my comments. I feel so honored.
Woman.
Wooooah man!

Anonymous said...

I was looking at Laura Collins' pics on her facebook and was surprised to see so much Rowlett furniture in your crazy place. Couch, end table, chairs, trampopoline, it's like an extension of our house! What are you planning for your birfday?