in no particular order, my top accomplishments of the weekend:
1. memorial day waffle party
3. sleep in
4. memorial day concert at the Capitol
5. 2 batches of strawberry freezer jam (cara, you're my inspiration!)
7. mark fixed the record player - we finally have a stereo!
8. watched midnight in paris
10. "helped" naomi and josh move to their beautiful new place
11. talked about iceland and guatemala to our friends. we're obsessed.
12. strawberry festival in virginia
14. had all intentions of going to memorial day parade downtown and go swimming, but instead, took a nap. best decision ever with 100 degree weather.
oh man, i can't get enough sleep these days, i'm just always exhausted. and this little bump of mine is shrinking and growing every other day, it's the strangest thing. i'm ready to start looking pregnant, 16 weeks avocado baby, let's get on this.