Apr 9, 2008

My world is getting smaller and smaller

It's basically confined to my office, the treadmill, and my bed (complete with laptop and seasons of Friends - thanks Heathbar for the addiction).

I need to get a life.

Things to look forward to:
1. Jenny and Lizzy coming to visit this weekend(and maybe Robby and Abby!)
2. Work conference next week (scary!) and then ending the following week (sigh of relief)
3. Bird Day
4. Costa Rica/Nicaragua
5. Moving (bittersweet. but changes are fun, right?)
6. New shoes coming in the mail TODAY!!

I cannot wait till this week is over. And next week.

4 comments:

Joy said...

Bird Day?

Julie said...

birthday of my Bird

Sokphal said...

I love, love, love Costa Rica! You will love it too. Make sure you do the canopy tours in the rain forest! Lovin' your blog--you are an entertaining read.

Jay and Heath said...

I can't believe you're actually going to Costa Rica... we're pretty jealous.. and where was our invite? :) and your welcome for the addiction. it's the best!