Apr 29, 2008

Biznass trips change everything

I'm back from Indy (gladly returned. i don't care if i never go back). This past month has been so stressful - I didn't think I'd ever make it out in one piece. And, well, I didn't. I feel a bit scattered right now. But here are the bright sides:
1. It's a new month in 2 days.
2. It's getting warmer.
3. My last day of work is Friday
4. I'm painting a room this week.
5. I'm going on vacation next month.

Here are the sad parts:
1. I'm moving soon.
2. I won't know anybody where I'm moving
3. Me and R1 have parted ways.
4. In 3 1/2 weeks I won't get to see Iggy every day.
5. I've been plagued with a killer cold.

A lot has happened in my personal, professional, physical, and emotional life. (Lives?) And I am feeling rather down in the dumps. Kind of. I'm also feeling very hopeful. It's another New Beginning for me. A new month, a new home, a new career path, a new daily routine, a new city, new friends, new goals to set, etc. It's exciting. I just need to put on my Big Girl shoes and take my life back! First Stop: Ben and Jerry's for free ice cream day!

4 comments:

Cort said...

Don't feel blue, Ju!!!

Eric said...

Changes in your physical life? Are you getting wool in places where there wasn't wool before?

Julie said...

No I had a mole removed. It was scary.

modestmuse said...

I bet you didn't do it with dental floss, though. Neil is still upset that I won't tie his moles off dental floss like I promised (under duress) I'd do. Hey, he still hasn't done that promised back flip for me.
Anyway, you're probably well my now, you've had B&Js and you're done with work. Yay!! You have tons of exciting things ahead.