Apr 1, 2008

Flies in yo mouth

Last night I had this very strange dream that I was in a room with bugs crawling and flying around. Somehow - my mouth was very much agape and a fly landed on my tounge. I couldn't figure out how to get the insect off my tounge. I tried licking my hand but it didn't work. I tried my shirt sleeve - that didn't work. So I woke up from the dream, stuck out my tounge and licked my pillow. Hard. That seemed to work. I went back to the dream and continued as though nothing had happened.

This morning as I was getting ready for work, I remembered the dream. I looked at my pillow and there was a definite tounge marking. I am a little weirded out. What else do I do when I wake up in the middle of a dream to complete a Dream Task? Glad I sleep alone.

1 comment:

Jen Evans said...

And I married a spider!