Sep 15, 2008

Recent happenings

Minus school, this is what I've been up to during the past 3 weeks. Oh, plus my sister had her baby boy last night. His name is Elijah Indiana K____. Yes, his middle name is Indiana and for those who know his last name, you may realize how funny this is. Email me if you don't know it, I can fill you in.









P.S. School is so busy, but I feel like I have a better grasp on it this semester, having been inducted to the crazy over the summer. I love being a student.

Coming soon...pictures of my new apartment, complete with rooftop shots!

P.P.S. Please remember to weigh your political options and especially if you live in Virginia, your democratic vote is VITAL. Keep this country alive.

1 comment:

Jen Evans said...

Dear self,
Double chin alert!!!

I loves Elijah!