Sep 24, 2012

Back from Costa Rica

Hi there, we just returned late (LATE) last night from the jungles and backroads of Costa Rica. My third time to Central America (we went to Guatemala on our honeymoon I went to Nicaragua before grad school with my friend). We just loved Costa Rica, and all of its biodiversity, bumpy roads, friendly baby-loving Ticos, and the gallo pinto for breakfast every day. I'm hoping to share a few stories and photos in the next week or two, especially to share some tips about traveling internationally with a baby to Costa Rica (a lot easier than I anticipated). I'll be back once we get some food in our fridge, do some laundry, water the plants, pay the bills, make a Target run, etc. Our house is most definitely not in order right now. And with a quick mid-week business trip for me this week, I'm already looking forward to a free Saturday.

2 comments:

Dana said...

Costa rica looks beautiful!

his little lady said...

Oh gosh, what a dream! What a gorgeous picture!
xo TJ