Oct 9, 2012

trip photos coming soon, i promise!

Our internet has been on the fritz for i-am-not-kidding-you 4 months. I've had countless phone calls and trips to the comcast building to exchange modems, and technicians come to fix the problem but still nothing. We hope to finally fix it this week, and then i will finally get our photos together. Because seriously, what the hell comcast, this is a first world country and why can't i have internet when I need it? I am a demanding American I-need-it-yesterday type person!

We have so many photos to share from Oregon, Costa Rica, and for durns sake Henry's 11 month is coming up and I'm planning his last photo shoot of babyhood, not to mention I'm going to cry my eyes out because how does 1 year pass by so quickly?!

To get you through the drought, Henry started doing this thing last week where he sticks his bottom lip out and sniffs his nose at you. We think it's the cutest thing ever and I die a little every time he does it. Seriously, that face. Warms a mothers heart right up.






3 comments:

ComcastCares1 said...

I hope he won't make that face once internet is fixed! :)

Anyway, I wanted to reach out because I work for Comcast and I wanted to help. Please feel free to contact me if you're interested in my help. I can reach out to my local colleagues to look into this.

Thanks!

Mark Casem
Comcast Corp.
National Customer Operations
We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

Laura K said...

Oh snap comcast. Oh cuteness henry

Jen Evans said...

dyinggggggggg!!!!