Dec 28, 2007

takin a break

I can't find the energy or inspiration to write that much on my blog lately.

I'm physically, mentally and emotionally exhausted. There are things going on right now (things which I don't care to write about) that are really taking it out of me. My life is taking an unexpected turn to somewhere I'm not quite sure I want to be, but I'm too tired to try and figure things out right now. That's what I get for being a lazy person.

Hopefully I'll find something to write about soon. I do miss you all.

4 comments:

leslie said...

gnome! did you mean to sound depressed and ambiguous? or just bored? don't worry, baby, the shoefly guy will be back soon. then we'll buy lots and lots of shoes. it'll all be ok, li'l brudder.

Eric said...

I'm assuming that this unexpected turn involves you trying out for Rock of Love II with Bret Michaels. It premiers on VH1 on January 13. I look forward to seeing my skanky friend J-Row on there.

The Sullengers said...

Hope all is well - did you get our Christmas card? Hope you had a Merry Christmas - still waiting for you to visit - have a great New Years and don't worry - you are always happy, so you will come out of it!

Team O'Connor said...

Take a turn to the Air Force. It's so where you want to be. Haha. It's really not. I hope you had a Merry Christmas and that New Years takes you back to where you want to be. I've also been blog lazy lately and I feel bad about it. Just the time of year I guess. Or lack of computer access. Either way, I have no excuse.