Jul 11, 2008

Confessions

1. When I hear soundtrack music on my iPod, I imagine myself running and pumping fists in the air and being triumphant. In this image I'm usually holding a sword and wearing some type of robin hood type attire. By soundtrack music, I'm talking about Stardust and Lord of the Rings. And DON'T judge me for having these songs on my iPod.

Anyway I think I'm going to start running to that music through central park.

2. I like sandwiches with funny names. I still order them, but I feel silly every time. The Pregnant Lady: peanut butter and pickles. Girls Night Out: avocado, tomato, and muenster cheese with lemon vinegrette dressing. "Yes, hi. I'd like a girls night out on a roll, please." I can never say this without feeling like a total schmuck. But something like this would never stop me from ordering any types of food though. So, there.

I think I'm going to go have a girls night out right now!! It is Friday night, after all.

No comments: