Feb 5, 2010

best of luck.

have a great weekend everyone!

i drove to manassas late last night to hang out with my fam for just a bit. dad was still up at like 12:30! we talked till about 1:30, then i looked at some wedding stuff online. went to bed at 2am. urg.

we woke up this morning and went to yoga. it was SO nice - i really miss yoga, my body always feels so much better afterwards. lizzie is funny as ever. she loved riding in the mini and wanted me to stay all day and watch shows with her. sad bomb, i had to go back home and work!

a conference call from home, and now i'm making these cookies. TH is on his way, and we're going to watch movies, do wedding stuff, and eat lots of good food this weekend.
enjoy being snowed in. hope you have a good stock of food, games, and sanity.

image found here.

2 comments:

The Danimal said...

I got my invite the other day for the big weddin' LOVE IT.

The Sullengers said...

I got your invite today - so great! You guys did such a great job!