Feb 12, 2010

IT STOPPED SNOWING

praise be.

i can walk around like a semi-normal flabby person, i can take the metro to some above-ground stops, i can go to work!

i gained weight staying inside and baking cupcakes and watching movies and doing other laying around activities (minus the 4 hours spent shoveling snow - back muscles to prove it!). what's a bride-to-be to do? i'm supposed to LOSE 5 pounds before the wedding, not gain.

And a huge work meeting next week puts me out of commission for lots of working out. Then it's 2 weeks till the wedding. I've got a lot of work to do in the next 3 weeks!

Any tips for fast weight loss that doesn't make me drink lemon and spicy tea or other weird things? i know, i know, eat lots of big green salads, fish, and drink lots of water. oh yeah and work out. fine. i'll do it.

hurrah for the sidewalk showing through the snow!

4 comments:

hanner said...

aha, i was WONDERING what that soft, squishy feeling was that i've been having lately. i'm ignoring it and baking more treats tonight.

amber rowlett said...

well if you find any quick fixes, let me know. I need to loose about 25 lbs with in that 3 weeks.

Carrie said...

Oh girl. I feel your pain only luckily I don't have to fit into a wedding dress. I had the entire week off and have done nothing but think about working out and bake pies, bread and various other treats. Good luck with working it off. I found that I was kinda stressed about the details of the wedding a few days before and lost a few extra pounds that way. Whatever, you're HOT!

Lars said...

Yay for only two more weeks! I'm so excited to see you! I tried the stress method-plan a wedding by yourself in another state and only give yourself the day before the wedding to pull it off-worked like a charm! But don't worry, you're always beautiful and I'm so excited to see your long hair! When do you go through the temple? Has anyone given you the g's advice? don't listen to the old ladies. I did and it was a big mistake. If it weren't for heath I don't know how i would have handled it!