Feb 3, 2010

trim.

my walk to work this morning. the snow is so beautiful!

dad told me last night i should work out to stay trim, not to lose weight. i like the way the sounds. "stay trim". so, that's what i'm doing. i started my work-out "lose 10 pounds in month" regimen last night - you know since i have ONE MONTH until marriage. yeesh. here's the great part - my gym is like a half mile from my office, so i ran there and back. well, it had started snowing when i left the office, and i just put on a hat and gloves to run there and people were staring at me like i was crazy. and in my head, they were all thinking - wow, this girl is so dedicated! she doesn't let anything stop her from her "daily run". yes, well, hopefully this will become a daily run but yesterday was a good start - a run in the snow! i felt so free and empowered ( i am saying this at the risk of sounding uber lame), and my mind was clear.

i guess i forgot that exercise isn't only good for physical appearances. my brain was so happy last night that i sat down and watched 2 hours of the bachelor. aaaaand now i'm back to where i started. oops.

i'll try to post pictures of the new apartment soon - right now its kind of in shambles with TH's stuff everywhere and no furniture to speak of. he's sleeping on an air mattress for now, which i refer to as The Velveteen Mattress and i will be writing a childs book about it any day now.

1 comment:

hanner said...

robbie said he saw you when he was in the metro today, so i wonder how i missed you! did you see the girl laying on the floor with blood all around her? it was a weird morning.