Aug 30, 2012

The week of Michael Jackson

So Tuesday morning on the way to work, Mark started singing an MJ song and wanting to hear the real deal, I pulled it up on youtube on my iPhone and plugged it in to the car audio to listen. But when the song started, it wasn't a song. It was a MOVIE. Because Michael Jackson is awesome and made the best music and dance videos of all time. Period.

So we pulled over to the side of the road to finish watching the movie, and I tell you, the rest of my day went swimmingly. And the decision was made right there to start each day this week with an MJ song. And guess who's week has been stupid great?

 Here's the video movie that started us out:


Right? Mark told me he read that MJ used to practice his dance moves by himself in the basement until they were perfect, and he just created all his amazing dance routines to his songs based on what his heard told him. Ugh my heart hurts with thinking about how cool it is he was so dedicated to creating the perfect musical and visual experience.

On the homefront - my family is in town this week for double baby blessing on Sunday of the new bb boys, and Mark's sister-in-law and brother come in on Friday and we are throwing them a bb shower for their little person due in December. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I LOVE throwing baby showers!

No comments: