Aug 2, 2013

4 years go by...like that.

Today is my last day at my job. I wrote about my job here last year. I've been through a lot at this job - grown professionally and personally, and I also got married, had a baby, and learned how to be a working parent. I cherish the memories I have of this place and feel lucky to have started my career at such a wonderful organization with truly kind people who care about making a difference. Of course I will miss the work, but I'll also miss the people - as crazy as they make me, they are what made this place have heart. And it's hard to leave behind such excellent and caring colleagues! Here's hoping I get as lucky next time.

I have next steps sort of lined up. Things are in the works. I'll be sharing more here next week. Stay tuned.

No comments: