Jul 30, 2013

How July? Why July?

July has turned me into a big fat complainer and for that I would like to apologize to my family and friends. Would you believe it's been one of the worst months I can recall? I've been stressed to the max and dealing with some big changes underway, and well, the one thing I can say is that I have not yet shed a tear. That is baffling to me, everything considering.

Yes it's true that I had a great work trip to Denver and yes it's true I spent the weekend in sunny Arizona with some of my favorite people on the planet, but as soon as I get back to normal every day life, things fall apart! Is it me? I try to focus on the positive and good, but the littlest things just defeat me lately. I hate being defeated, but when you get $250 worth of tickets in one day for your dumb overdue registration on your car, you can't help but crumble in a heap (particularly after you woke up at 5:30AM to go to the DMV to fix it to no avail. Don't get me started on the DMV.).

But. Good news! It's July 30! I am convinced August has some sweetness in store for us. I'm throwing my friend HH a baby shower and we are scheduling a Mark and Julie only getaway and maybe I'll even see a movie! Heck.

See you in August! Where things will be different and shiny and new!

1 comment:

Jen Evans said...

Sorry about the midsummer crapstorm. August starts with Au, which is gold, which promises a good month ahead.