Jul 31, 2006

i'm a man loving cowboy

Have you ever visited the site myheritage.com?
You put a picture of yourself on the site and it tells you which celebrity you look like. So in all my boredom at work, I put mine in. I quickly took my picture at 5:45 PM, after all day working and 4 nights of sleep deprivation and I sent in the file. Waiting...waiting...oh crap.
Apparently I look like Jake Gyllenhall. A man. I guess I shouldn't complain. I mean, I think he's hot. Not to mention he's best friends with Lance Armstrong and Matthew Mcwhatever. But do I really look like a man?
















It's not all bad, though. I also match this lovely lady, Bette Midler:

2 comments:

Eric said...

I always thought you had just a touch of Parkey Posey. Maybe it is just because you love the DQ so much.

Anonymous said...

nooo. remember? you are twins with davey havoc. from AFI. remember? and jenny is travis tritt. and im the singer from fall out boy. and mary is sebastian from the little mermaid.

love, laura