Jul 27, 2009

seattle.

5 days in seattle for work, found some time for exploring with co-workers and with my favorite danny roy!

pike's market where i spent too much on the best salmon of my life.

some wind turbine action for my job

back to market, this time for crumpets!


by the seattle aquarium with my main seattle squeeze.
jellyfish!
gum wall!
for some reason i still have jetlag, but i had an amazing time loving up on the city of seattle. my favorite place was pioneer square - cobblestone streets and ivy lined buildings - i felt like i was in europe! also, being in seattle just made me want to be back in alaska. maybe its time for a vacation to juneau??

came back from seattle and 24 hours later, after sleeping and eating salmon and mini pineapple upside down cakes, i hopped on a train to another island - manhattan!! more to come...

2 comments:

Eric said...

I would have liked it better if you had been wearing the hard hat in all the pictures.

The Danimal said...

ugh. we need you here Jules. you are the best.