Jan 14, 2010

today i am home.

diet coke? check.
sour patch kids? check.
japanese snack mix with wasabi peas? check.

going to finish this paper today if it kills me? check.

sometimes work is just like grad school. i just need to revert back to my grad school ways - sleeping odd hours, eating junk food, and all my papers sprawled out on a big table. that should get the job done.

if anyone wants to meet me, i'm walking to mcdonalds around 2 to get a big fatty diet coke. i learned this summer that mcdonalds makes the best diet cokes and has the best big straws to get maximum diet cokeage. it's SO good.

xoxo

ps guess who is in nyc yesterday and today? TH. womp womp sad trombone. i hope i get to go back soon. but lucky me 2 of my lovelies from nyc are coming this weekend to visit! dance, dance, dance - it will be SEW fun!

3 comments:

hanner said...

r and i are trying to decide when we want to go to nyc on our Maiden Voyage. i'm a little nervous. as in... so much to do, so little time, where to go, where to stay, AHHHH!!!

Jay and Heath said...

Totally agree with you on the McDonalds straws! but diet coke??? come on julz! ;) I joke, I joke!

Ms. White said...

we are sooooo dancing and sewing all weekend! xoxo!!!