Jan 11, 2010

weekend = success

we made it through the weekend. breathing returning back to normal.

wedding reception friday night for alan and marci. all my favorite people in one room, could not have been more fun! they know how to throw a party!

engagement photos all day on saturday with joshy brown, and we went everywhere. he is so so talented, and we were all super brave that day - temps in the 20's, brisk winds, and lots of frozen appendages. but made it through and we already got a few back (you can see more on facebook) and i'm so excited to see the rest of the photos. we love you josh!
in front of the capitol, on frozen pond.
near union station.
jimmy t's, our fav little brunch spot.

saturday night we warmed up - a cozy night at annie's, all snuggled up watching fantastic mr. fox and snl (so funny this season).

sunday parents came over and we planned out some wedding details. all things went well and i feel less stressed out now. yay for families living close and being so great! and hooray for friends who are so kind and helpful and tell me jokes to ease the stressful times.

this week is going to be great - lots of plans with friends, a little wedding stuff, and then a party and jess in town this weekend! hoorah!

5 comments:

hanner said...

did you love fantastic mr. fox? i can't stop talking about how much i like it. so... don't tell me if you didn't. haha.

annie g said...

oh jules the pics couldn't be cuter. i really love the last one.

The Danimal said...

Oh my gosh. these are probably the best engagement photos I've ever seen. You look like a little indie movie or something. I love it I love it I love it. I love the kissing pic on the milk crates. genius. I wanna collect them all.

Team O'Connor said...

You guys are hot and I love each of those pictures. They are great.

The Sullengers said...

How fabulous - he did a wonderful job and I love them all! Congrats on getting an apartment and have fun with all the wedding arrangements - it is such a fun time, although it is stressful!