Jun 21, 2010

chia pet.

if only i were a chia pet, with hair that could grow back in a matter of weeks.

today i hate my hair.

tomorrow i will probably love it again.

it's amazing how back and forth i go in a matter of hours. extreme hatred and near tears to swinging my hips a little more cause i love it.

my coworker came in my office today asking why i cut it off and told me i looked like a boy. what a jerk. did she ever think that maybe androgyny was what i was going for? or maybe that its nice to not have to worry about being in the olden days where women had to have long hair? or was my hair my one beauty (points to someone who can name that quote)?

3 comments:

Lauren Kay said...

I've never commented on your blog before, but I think you're adorable. Is that quote from Little Women? Right after Jo cuts her hair?

hanner said...

dang it, lauren kay beat. "jo, how could you? your one beauty!"

The Sullengers said...

I was going to say Little Women too - one of my fave shows! It always takes a while to get used to a new hair do, especially when it is more than a trim