Jun 14, 2010

Living in the airport

Hi friends.

I'm just back for a brief update. Spent last weekend in Seattle doing the craziest things on the side of a snowy mountain. Now headed to mobile Alabama for a short work trip. So many things have happened I wanted to share on el blogo, but it was also nice to have some moments to just enjoy without thinkig about how to document.

Last week the highlight was seeing my baby sister and her two babies. I held her newest one all evening and fell completely in love. She was a preemie so she is just now at newborn size at 2 months old. Holding a little tiny baby really changes your perspective on life, you know? People are crazy to have one of their own, but I'm sure I'll jump on the bandwagon at some point.

Right now we are taking advantage of newlywed status by doing things such as sleeping on the side of a snowy mountain in June, hopping over to Utah for the weekend, skipping up to NYC for weekends, going to Sunday night shows(the national at DAR. Swoon.) anyway, I feel really lucky and happy to be where I am in life. Grateful to be alive after this adventurous weekend, and really interested to check out the south and the oil spill and document it. I will update soon with pictures and stories!

2 comments:

Mary said...

If you want any info on what the beaches used to look like in the gulf for your documentations, you can ask me and Tim. If you need a tourists perspective.

The Danimal said...

ah!!!!! why didn't you calllllllllllllllllllll