Dec 22, 2011

consumer anxiety.

last minute christmas shopping gives me hives.

luckily, i finished most of my shopping via the internet (what did new moms or ANYone do before online shopping and amazon??), but i still have just a few things left to find.

henry will be my little buddy as we look for those last few things. and today he's going to the doctor and probably won't be very happy about it.

can someone say perfect storm? some people might be getting their christmas a little late this year! i get a free pass for that, right?

1 comment:

hanner said...

i was having major christmas present anxiety last night too. and i've just come to terms with the fact that most of my presents will be late too. my excuse is that i'm not going to want to be trucking a bunch of junk across the country, right??