Oct 25, 2006

ode to ugly



I hate Vanessa Williams.
I hate her stupid role on that dumb show Ugly Betty.
I hate her "get stuck in your head" song "Save the Best for Last", even though I sang it in a duet with Lauren C. in 7th grade.
I hate how even after she won Miss USA pagent, she exposed her ladybits for all to see why she is so beauty-ful.
I hate every movie I've ever seen her in, especially because it normally involves her singing.

I need to live in a Vanessa Williams-less universe.
And while we're altering the universe, can I also make the public sale and wearing of man-pri's illegal? Oh and bring back saturday morning cartoons. The GOOD ones, with bugs and the whole gang. Even Captain Planet and Gummi Bears.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way about Tyra Banks. She is dead to me.