Great and important things I have learned since my return:
1. Friends Season 3 is waaaaay better than Friends Season 2.
2. Banana pecan pancakes are a great way to wake up at 3 PM.
3. If your dad tells you not to paint the kitchen blue, it's funny to come home with paint samples and pretend you might do it anyway.
4. Grandma's get up 3-4 times a night and play solataire by themselves.
5. Girls over 30 hold grudges against younger, prettier girls who are more fun than them.
6. America's Funniest Home Videos is on at all hours of the day. Always.
7. Having a cell phone is so 2004. Landlines are the new cellphone.
8. Being the only kid home in a divorced parent situation really bodes well for quality time well spent.
9. Star Trek is still one of the best shows on television.
10. Having two bedrooms is the only living situation anyone should stand for. A sleeping area, a napping area, a staging area, a dressing area...no more couch surfing for me! (Unless the couch is in one of my many bedrooms).
And thats only the first week!
Stay tuned for next week when I rent a movie, go to a fair, babysit a witch, and conquer the doctor with my pills!