Feb 9, 2007

Fridays=Gods day

Remember that feeling you used to get waking up Christmas morning? Or waking up to the smell of pancakes and biscuts cooking in the kitchen? Well I have found a moment that recreates that magic. And it happens every week.

It is Friday.

Every Friday I wake up knowing that I will have the next 2 days to myself! Not only that, but I get to wear jeans! And if thats not enough, every Friday we have breakfast here at work.

Yes, thats right, I am an elite member of The Breakfast Club here in the office. There are about 15 people who join in and we all rotate the breakfast duties. Here is what I've had since joining:
1. Bagels
2. Coffee Cakes, Etenmenns --yes, nothing but the best of the supermarket for us.
3. Veggie Quiche
4. Scones (homemade! cranberry and cinnamon!)
5. Fruit Salad
6. And today, mmmmm...Mexi Breakfast Casserole. Mexxerole. Eggs, Tortillas, peppers, oh my! Its so good! Nothing like starting your day with some spice!

Every last Friday of the month, we get a catered breakfast that usually consists of breakfast sandwiches, pastries, fruit, and juice. It's delish. And everyone sits in the conference room avoiding work for about an hour. Fabulous.

Fridays are also normally replete with meetings of an unaccomplishing nature and emails shot back and forth between coworkers.
Who doesn't love a friday?

No comments: