Feb 21, 2007

You may be taking my pillow, but you will not take my dignity.


Last night I realized that my pillowcase was missing. How odd to find your pillowcase missing when it was just on your pillow the night before. Until I remembered...that pillow was being used by my Friend. I think my Friend took my pillowcase!! I only think that because last night I realized that I was also missing the picture of me and Friend that I showed him in my photo album.


What kind of person takes a picture, I know. But more importantly, what kind of Friend takes a pillowcase?


Thievery never was happiness.

4 comments:

Ms.LMC said...

OK! I will give back the pillowcase! I was using it on the pillow that the chickensuit sleeps on at night! You always have to ruin my fun!

Anonymous said...

I am still missing a picture of me wearing really short red shorts and black socks. It is a panoramic picture and I'm laying seductively - do I lay any other way? No - on a couch. It was stolen by the aforementioned Becky. Dammit. It's not even that I am afraid that it will one day get out, I'd readily publish it if I could get my hands on it.

Julie said...

Are you sure this isn't Matt Jensen, penguins_in_bed?

Ms.LMC said...

SORRY I GET ALL EXCITED WHEN TALKING ABOUT PILLOWCASES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!