May 5, 2008

Unemployed

Whats up ya'll? So this is how it feels to be gainfully unemployed. Sitting at the coffee shop mid day. Sleeping in till eleven. Walking around the house in your unda-wears. Contemplating whether I should first go shopping or make some pesto. Hmmm...which is more pressing? HAHAHAHA. IT IS SO GREAT TO BE WITHOUT A JOB!!! I can't believe I've been working for so long when I could've been sitting around all day. This must be what its like to be a trust fund kid. My bank account is still full and my outlook on life: positive. Listening to Stevie Wonder, Billie Holiday, Nina Simone and Bossa Nova. Sunny sunshine, breeze blowing outside. Barely there shoes, flowing dresses, flowers growing everywhere...

Going to take my brownie and holga and walk around the city. Take some good shots before I scoot out of here.

Also, today is IGGYS BIRTHDAY!!! What a great day! Iggy you are the wind beneath my wings. My dear heart. I wish you the best year of your life. I dedicate this video and song to you today. But change Dave to Leslie.