Aug 21, 2008

Home Improvement

One of the tenets of my coming back to Virginia for 2 weeks was to help TH renovate his newly acquired bachelor pad. I think one of my main responsibilities is to make sure it doesn't look like a dude apartment. No video games littering the floor, no pictures of dogs playing cards, and NO crappy pots that will inevitably hold old, old rice-a-roni for days at a time.

Things are going ok so far. We painted the ceilings last night and removed all the nails from the wall, then plastered and sanded the holes. Friday is big painting and decor day. To say I'm excited is an understatement. I was kind of made for home improvement projects. I have always been the person to move into the "fixer-uppers" just so I can paint and re-do the house in order to restore its beauty.

So last night I'm looking for a hammer to remove the nails from the wall and I find this in a shopping bag:
Ms. Fix-It. Apparently, TH is ready to beautify the house, too. You go girl.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I think that advertising (in two languages no less) that it is an 8 ounce hammer is kind of pointless. Couldn't you just pick it up and decide if it was too heavy or whatever?

Good luck on the fix-ups! That is way fun, and have fun with your other! :)