Nov 12, 2008

Sisters






It is my sisters birthday today. Jenny has to be one of the funniest people I know.
1. She can always get a good hearty laugh out of me.
2. We could sit around for hours and tell dumb jokes.
3. Sometimes we sit around and eat individual cereals and throw the boxes on the floor while we watch TV. We are good a being lazy together.
4. She is really good at dirty-word scrabble.
5. She is an amazing mommy and has the CUTEST baby.
6. She had the cutest baby.
7. She married her high school sweetheart.
8. She moved to IDAHO for him. Now that is love.
9. She is really good at making funny faces that make it seem like her eyes are going to fall out of her head.
10. She is game for spontaneous road trips.
11. She calls me sometimes just to let Lizzie talk to me cause she knows how much I love it.
12. She almost killed me one time in Wyoming. True story.
13. When we were younger we dressed up like each other for a day and I considered it my "big-sistering" for the decade.

We didn't get along very much when I was living at home, on account of me being a snobby-cheerleader type and her wearing nerdy glasses, but over the years she has become one of my favorite people! How lucky that we are sisters!

1 comment:

Jen Evans said...

I have no cavities.

You forgot to mention that I have Mom's uncanny ability to know where EVERYTHING is! The other day Laura called me all the way from Utah to see if I knew where Lijah's shoes were. No lie.