Nov 29, 2008

Holiday warning

Last night we made a foray into hollywood by watching Four Christmases. We knew it was a mistake going in, but just wanted some escapist entertainment. We almost left in the middle and the only reason we didn't was because I needed to see with mine own eyes the dissolution of vince vaughn's career. He is so funny, but he does the worst movies. Unfortunate.
Anyway it was awful and my holiday warning to you is to save your ten bucks and see something else. Like Slumdog Millionaire. That movie was so beautiful and my heart was twice as big after leaving. See it.

My thanksgiving was great and I hope yours was, too! I learned how to do a cable stitch from TH's mom. I ate turkey. I sat around for hours and made jokes about silly things. I had a run around contest with Lizzy that ended with us falling on the ground and kicking our legs in the air. It's been a fabulous break so far, but its always too short and I don't get to spend time with everyone I want to. But Christmas break is ONE MONTH LONG. Cannot contain excitements.

No comments: