Sep 3, 2009

eating in.

i wish i had taken a picture of my dinner last night.

after a hard day of (trying to) work, TH came over to help me with my latest paper i'm writing. it hasn't been coming together, and finally yesterday it felt like it was making some sense. TH confirmed it had achieved logical flow and smartness, and to top it off he made me dinner. delicious fish and scallops on the grill with fresh herbs, broccoli, and a mozzarella tomato salad. and he lined it all up to be pleasing to the eye - that boy really knows how to get to me. beautiful food presentation = fluttering heart. i'm not lying.

i feel so rested after yesterday! the only time i left the house was my 15 minute walk to get a diet coke from mcdonalds. now it's time to get back on the work train for 2 days before heading off to the beach with the rest of the washington metro area population. my last ditch effort to get a tan before cold weather comes (cannot wait!)

xoxo

ps i wore tights to work today!
pps they snagged on the metro and i had to buy a new pair at cvs
ppps i was an hour late to work this morning. ah well.

2 comments:

hanner said...

it has been so chilly! i'm kind of happy about this because i don't have any summer clothing. unless lounging around in my bathing suit counts.

leslie said...

tights sound better than my choice which was last year's semi-frayed pants. be honest do you think i dress ugly sometimes