Sep 22, 2009

we're back.

so many pictures and stories to share!

TH dropped me off at my door last night and we both looked each other and i'm like - did we really just go to iceland? it feels like we never left! and i guess that's how trips are. but we have the pictures to prove it. and the broke bank account, geez that country is expensive!

but man, iceland is so beautiful and everything i wanted it to be. i wouldn't mind moving to reykjavik - i'd live happily ever after in my cold paradise!

i'll be sharing pictures later this week. work is crazy and there's a lot of catch up to do by the weeks end! glad to be home and SO glad to sleep in my comfy cozy bed last night.

xoxo,
gnomie

1 comment:

Sara Borg said...

Jules! Can't wait to see all your pics! And I can attest that you do in fact have a comfy cozy bed...thanks again for letting me crash there last weekend. Your roommates are very nice btw.