Nov 24, 2006

Walk around naked, if you dare!

I know the thing to do is post about things for which you are thankful, however, I forgot that it was Thanksgiving yesterday. I may or may not be lying about this, but one thing that is true is that yesterday was just like every other day for me.
I slept in.
I woke up and watched TV.
I checked my daily smut.
I ate some stuff.
I watched a movie.
I stayed up till 4 watching movies and knitting.

I need a job.

One thing that was severely different yesterday was that my sister was flying out at 6 AM, so my dad had to leave with her at 3:30 AM. So I said goodbye to her, the little sweetie, and then I had the house all to myself!
First I peed with the door open! What a thrill!
Then I played some ragtime and Beethovenss Pathetique Sonata in C Minor. The forte's were so loud! I recklessly banged on the piano keys with abandon!
Then I realized it was 4 AM and the following day, Black Friday, would be full of shopping. So I decided to get some well earned rest.
And I woke up today at 12:30 PM. Shopping will continue until tomorrow. Shop, shop, shop, tis the season!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom said that if you ever play the piano naked again, she's going to make you pay to refinish it to get the crack marks out.

smut smut smut
on your butt

Eric said...

Scott used to love to pee with the door open... what a rat bastard...