Mar 23, 2007

I'm not saying I love it, I'm just saying I get it done

The time is coming for a revolution.
It happens every couple years or so. I get tired of the State That I Am In. But I will tell you, things are happening in my life and the energy molecules are buzzing all around.

New particles are being introduced and I can feel my body composition changing. And no, I'm not doing crack or anything.

I just love the feeling of new knowledge being introduced to you. The school of life. The school that you don't have to pay for. It pays you. Being a professional has its downsides, but it is very rewarding sometimes. I got to go to a dinner last night and hear people speak about a very important issue the world is facing today. People at the pinnacle of their career. People who travel the globe, infecting others with their knowledge and ideas. It was amazing to hear about the desires and aspirations of people involved in something where they know they can make a difference.
I want to become this kind of person. I am going to learn more about important issues, and become politically involved. I want to sleep, eat, and breathe these issues and understand them. I want to make a difference. I am young and I have a lifetime to affect others thoughts and change current policies within our country and perhaps in the future, throughout the globe.
It is an exciting time to be young and starting a career.
The time is coming for a revolution.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anarchy!!!!

by state do you mean virginia or just your state of being? as it happens, my state of being IS virginia. whatever that means

Anonymous said...

If all of these plans don't work out, I'd say that stripping is definitely a great plan to fall back on. And really, stripping is sort of like changing the world too.

Idaho Rob said...

Are you coming to Idaho?