Mar 29, 2007

Urban Crapfitters

Against my better judgement, I like the clothing selection at Urban Outfitters. They have fun, trendy, semi-inexpensive clothes and don't even get me started on the apartment collection. Love it.

Sometimes they dare to walk on the wild side. And I guess they are just selling "what's hot". If this is what is becoming trendy, I might have to put Urban on my list:

I feel bad for her. Her face says it all. This outfit is atrocious. Zoot suits are so 1996 cheerleading. What am I? A summer gas station attendant?

She's right, you know. I have an outfit hidden somewhere in my memory boxes just like that in cardinal and white with my name embroidered on the upper left. Cardinal, Gold and White! Fight! Fight! Fight!

5 comments:

leslie said...

hahahahahahahahahahaha! you know, it never gets old. i should really capitalize more on opportunities to bring up the days of Cheerleader Gnomie. not that i don't love you unconditionally. if you chose this day to become a Redskinette i would not stand in your way. i would say, "Get ye to FedEx Field."

Anonymous said...

Julie's cheerleading days were a dark dark time for some of us.

Anonymous said...

Was she the big one, the awkward one, the skanky one, or one of the three that were always in some type of walking cast?

Julie said...

Clearly I was e) none of the above.
Except for the part about the awkward skank.

Thank heavens I grew out of that.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it sucks for the rest of us...