Jul 30, 2007

We found it!

Finally. After months and months of searching...I found a place to live! Me and Iggy leave our suburbian paradise tomorrow to lead a new life of City Dwellers!
After years and years of living on the outskirts of our Nations Capital, I am set to become its most popular resident. Years of preparation have gone into this move. The only other city I have lived in was Salt Lake City, and lets be honest, you can't really count that as a city. There were only like 3 or 4 homeless people that I saw on a regular basis. Here, they are on every corner and park bench. Which is utterly depressing, except for this story:

I walk through a small park every morning on my way to work and usually see the same 4 - 5 guys sleeping on benches and curled up on the grass in blankets. The other morning I was walking through and saw 2 pair of legs sticking out from under the blanket this time! Upon closer inspection, I realized it was a guy and a lady who were cuddling. It was so sweet and sincere, until I noticed that the guy was naked. I promptly vomited in my mouth and skipped off to work, where I spent the day happily collating and making Important Phone Calls.

It just goes to show that everybody needs somebody sometimes. And that everyone has a bit of the CuddleSlut in them.

No comments: