Oct 3, 2007

On Notice: Alamo

I rented a car today from Alamo. They had the WORST customer service I've ever received. The person who helped me acted like I had interrupted her date with Jake Gyllenhall or something. She was making comments about how stupid all the renters had been that day and how they didn't understand anything. Then she said I couldn't rent a car without my flight itinerary and pointed to their 1 inch sign that said so. I calmly explained to her that I had my flight itinerary and she should ask for it before turning me away. Then she gave me the wrong rental dates and it took twice as long to go back through and change everything. Man, that was the icing on her cake.
Sorrrrrreeee, lady. Go back to the back office and watch your General Hospital and eat your twinkies and frito pie.

If I have any problems returning the car, I'll...I'll...well I don't know what I'll do, but it'll be good!!

Alamo Rent-A-Car, you suck. Get better staff who actually offer a smile to weary-eyed travelers, or you just might become Dead to Me.