Feb 8, 2008

back to life, back to semi-reality

I finally got home last night after what turned out to be a tumultuous business trip. I came down with the flu the second day I was there and experienced a sickness I have not felt in years. I like to think I'm pretty healthy and I rarely get sick. But I had the chills, a fever, the pukies, and a hacking cough that suggested I had been smoking since fetus.

Anyway I don't think I mentioned that I stayed in the Penthouse Suite for the week. Hollaaaaaa. I am never going back to the common mans hotel room. Yecch. Keep your blue collars far away from these midas hands. Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure. Don't be too jealous of my digs. Remember I spent half the week curled up on the bathroom floor.





I will show you some more pictures of the city and all the cool houses and historical architecture after I get through my 100+ emails at work.

And my stuff is STILL in piles at the house.

2 comments:

The Sullengers said...

IS that you jumping on the bed in the nude? Hahahahah

Team O'Connor said...

Your life of luxury and debauchery makes me so jealous that I'm not you. If I can't be you, can I have you?