Feb 21, 2008

School Part 2

As of today:

2007: 0 out of 2 (boo!)
2008: 3 out of 5 (wha happen?)
1 decline so far, still waiting on the last application

How can a year change so much to get you into nearly all of the schools you love, whereas the year before your applications were most likely immediately spat upon and burned at the stake?
Don't know but I'm really enjoying receiving all these acceptance letters. It feels really good to know that all my late nights spent working on personal essays, researching the perfect programs and emailing and meeting with professors is ACTUALLY paying off. (Not really PAYING off persay. I will actually be shelling out beaucoup bucks on this endeavor. Ok, ok. Papa Mickey will be shelling out tons of bucks. Still.)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Congratulations! I want to hear all about this. I really want to do a study abroad this summer, but maybe I should wait until next summer and we could do some awesome environmental study abroad together. I've been looking at programs.
p.s. can we be more than just lunch and blog commenting friends?

Lars said...

Yay Jules!! I'm so excited for you! Papa Mickey is so nice! Have you decided yet where you want to go yet?