Feb 15, 2008

Slo-flix

I mailed off 3 netflix movies on monday. They were just received this morning. wtf, netflix? I count on your hastiness to get me through the weeks. I've been waiting for some good movies to come all week!
1. This is England
2. La Vie en Rose
3. Broken English

It's a pretty good list. A Brit movie, a French movie, and a movie about Parker Posey moving to France. Can't wait. At this rate they should be here by March 1st.
Has anyone else ever waited this long to get their movies? Like the girl who makes tons of money is going to wait that long for a freaking movie service. COME on!

**UPDATE: I think Netflix reads my blog because the movies were finally received today. New movies tomorrow! Hot Dog!

2 comments:

leslie said...

just got a rave review of #2 from mary d. can i watch it with you? can we have a roommmate bonding night of movie splendor? [complete with macs and cute pajama dresses]

Julie said...

Totally. I can't wait to watch it!