Jun 4, 2008

Living in the city can be demanding

I have been in the city for two months now. (What? I got here in May and now it's June.) I have already seen so much. I understand how people can live in this city and miss out on so much. I only just took the subway for the first time last Saturday. Second time yesterday. I still have no idea which train is the express, where it lets off and picks up and how to transfer. These are things I hope to find out.

Until then, please enjoy the fruits of my labor, via photos.
Me in the City

Mmmm...pizza

Iggy! My idea, come to life!!

St. John the Divine cathedral

Mural of trash.



COAL-Oven Pizza? What is going ON in this city?

Flowers in the Conservatory Gardens

Gnomie goes to church

Central Park


It hard to live in the city, but I'm really enjoying it. There is an endless supply of activities and things to do and see. I just wish I had the time to see it all!!

1 comment:

leslie said...

awwww!
let's get all thai'd up when i come visit.