Apr 28, 2009

cross your fingers for me.

Tomorrow is the big presentation day. I'm going to buy a new shirt and possibly shoes to ease the fear I'm currently experiencing. Once tomorrow is over...smooth sailing.

Say prayers for me that I do not fall flat on my face or say something incredibly stupid. Today I thought - wouldn't it be funny if I just burst into a sneezing fit? You know, the kind where the speaker tries to pretend they're not going to sneeze, and so they keep talking and their voice gets higher and higher and they start talking faster and faster and more nasally, and then - sneeze explosion. Yeah, I had a pretty good laugh about that one during my class just now. Ohhh I need this thing to be over. Haha.

4 comments:

Eric said...

Just think of me saying penetration and International Index of Erectile Function, Erectile Function Domain. You will do great.

JD said...

cheering for you, juju!

The Sullengers said...

Definitely go shopping - always makes me feel better and good luck! I'm sure you will do great! How exciting to be finishing grad school!

leslie said...

or what if you start talking really fast and forget to breathe and hyperventilate and pass out and slump onto the floor?

oh wait, that was robby. in like 3rd grade. on videotape.