Apr 1, 2009

London last day

We went to Hampstead in the morning - my new destination for my life after grad school. It was such a lovely day, warmish, sunny, and perfect. TH found an awesome graveyard. Super old graves with trees growing everywhere, even on the headstones. Karl Marx was buried there, too.





Hampstead proper was awesome. Like I said, I'm moving there as soon as job-ly possible. We shared this delicious crepe filled with bananas, pineapple, and chocolate. Yummmm.

Then one of our last meals was on this sidewalk, in front of this awesome store, Seoul Mate. Perfect.
We went to crazy Chinatown later that night for a subpar meal, but still a funny experience, as Chinatown always is.

And that, my friends, was Europe. Moving on...

1 comment:

The Danimal said...

I. Love. your. life.