Nov 25, 2009

thankful.

I'm thankful for my family.
I'm thankful for my grandma's strong and loving personality that taught me so much, and for her life. She passed this morning and I'm thankful she is in a better place, no longer suffering in an old, frail body.
I'm thankful for my health.
I'm thankful for TH.
I'm thankful for my wonderful friends.
I'm thankful for my job - it's interesting (and crazy sometimes!) but very fulfilling.
I'm thankful for good food. Cheese especially.
I'm thankful for an education.
I'm thankful I'm back in DC. This is my home and I feel safe here.
I'm thankful for how I've grown over the past year. I've learned a lot about myself.
I'm thankful it's thanksgiving. We are all truly blessed with many things.
having fun with lizzie while she sleeps. never fall asleep with jenny next to you.
cranberry crunch custard at the dairy godmother. yum!

Enjoy your holiday weekend with those you love.

xoxo

No comments: