we don't often do a strictly "family night" with mark and me, since it's just the 2 of us. well, last night we lived it up like families do.
1. we looked through wedding pictures and video. yay for our new family!*
2. we drove to target and talked to our families on the way (and my brother was ALSO at target, but in utah. we tend to think alike).
3. purchased christmas decorations and hung them on the tree with care.
4. grocery shopping!
5. we filled out applications for a new apartment and just crossing everything that we get it. it's exactly what we want and the bedroom is a log cabin bedroom, it's so cozy and hilarious. please let me sleep in a lodge bedroom.
6. cuddling and watching Friday Night Lights - we are on the 3rd season and can't get enough. i love that show.
anyway, i feel like we had some great together time for our little family. me, mark, and the christmas tree. we're just all so happy together.
* yesterday marked 9 months that we've been married. i seriously cannot believe this.