Mar 30, 2009

London w2

Back in London, we had a crazy Friday and Saturday. We basically robbed a vintage store - Radio Days - the best vintage store I've ever been inside. We bought everything they had. TH bought me a beautiful brooch and a string of pearls, and I bought myself a gorgeous dress from the 40s. I'll try to show pictures when we get dressed up in our vintage threads.
After hours in the vintage store, we went to Borough Market again. Bought more chocolate truffles, ate a fresh veggie burger, and TH got a huge burger with a fried egg. Again, we made out like bandits.
Then we played super tourists and went over to House of Parliament, Big Ben, Westminster Abby, and Trafalgar Square. Perfect weather, we layed out on the grass by Parliament for a while. I also ate a jelly donut, and was converted. Amazing what vacation can do to you.
That night we headed to Mayfair, a super ritzy neighborhood, and ate at an Australian place - Suze in Mayfair, where I had delicious pavlova. If you have never eaten pavlova, find the nearest restaurant and go. It was some of my favorite food in London.
I'm posting separately about Friday night and Sunday. Too much goodness.



3 comments:

DeeAura said...

Okay, seriously, Jules, your blog is really bad for me. REALLY. The main theme of the thoughts running through my mind every time is: "gimmee gimmee gimmee, I need I need I need." Does this wound healthy to you????? :)

DeeAura said...

Dang it. "wound" = SOUND. Blast.

leslie said...

cute engagement fotoz