Mar 4, 2009

Working it out.

You know, I've been at school all day today and what have I accomplished? Nuthing. I spent the weekend in DC, what was supposed to be a weekend of job interviewing and meeting and schmoozing turned into a weekend with THs family. Extenuating family circumstances brought him back, and it was a somber, but family filled, laughter-filled weekend. I like his family a lot. Needless to say, I took a break from school for about 4 days and now I'm back. And I've decided...school sucks. It's maddening the amount of work I have to do in 2 months. Really, it will be all but over in 2 months. But I did have my first interview last week and it went really well.

New things:
1. I got glasses because I'm going blind. Something about staring at a computer all day...I think they might be too big. Nertz.
2. I'm leaving for London/Paris in 9 days. Yikes.
3. I ate an entire box of girl scout cookies today and yesterday.
4. H&M has a great spring line in right now. I can't wait for warmer weather.
5. Interning again for my boyfriend. Getting paid by him feels a little wrong, yet...so right. Ha.
6. Extensive conversation with a classmate today about having children while working. Neither of us have a job and neither of us have kids or a husband.
7. Lizzie is the funniest thing ever. She wrote that last post on my blog, a la Jenny. She chased me around the house all weekend saying "come on Juju, come on Juju!" If I ran downstairs (where the kitty lives), she'd run down after me saying "mah kitty, mah kitty, Lizzie kitty". What a hoot.
8. Who says hoot?
9. My friends Heathbar and Jay had a baby. They named her Gwen. I love her.
10. Glasses give me a headache.

Love to you all.

2 comments:

JD said...

i called my sister Juli "juju" growing up. Still stuck. glad to see you back and posting :)

DeeAura said...

#5. Freaking funny. :)