Mar 12, 2009

not ready to leave, but ready to go.

I have to leave my house in 7 hours. I have not started packing. It is 11:11 PM. I am blogging for goodness sake, apparently I don't have too much concern for my impending trip.

My room is a wreck. My life has been a whirlwind for the past 2 weeks. And it continues.

London for the weekend, France for the weekday, and London for the next weekend. A London sandwich with Parisian meat. Yum.

I had the best day today. It was so fulfilling - I feel so great about life right now. It could be owed to a number of things, but I'm sure one of the things is I got a new pair of shoes. They're to be my walking shoes in europa and they are quite darling. I also got 2 new pair of glasses since I don't love my current pair. If you have a SEE in your neighborhood, I recommend paying a visit. All the glasses are designer knockoffs - great style and good price, too. Plus the store design makes me drool. I'm a sucker for a good font.

So...here I go to London! And France! Je suis fatigue.

No comments: